Auditions!

Yay!!! I finally had auditions here in Arkansas (so what if i had to travel 2 hrs one way, two days in a row to get to them!?!?!)

Okay, so on Friday, January 16th, Michael (my fiancé) and I took a two hour trip to Springfield, Mo. for me to audition for a TV Pilot by Gregory Austin McConnell. I auditioned for the part of Harmony Wallace. Supposedly they will call me tomorrow (Monday) if I get a callback!

BTW, the trip was only supposed to take about an hour and a half, but we got lost, like, 3 times! and there are a TON of one way streets in Springfield!

Also, I totally would have taken pics of the building we went to (the moxie cinema - which serves beer on tap, lol, I thought that was so weird!) but it was 2 degrees outside and I had/have a cold already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment