My First Blog!

Yep, so this is it... My first "blogging" experience (isn't that such a weird word!?!?!?).
Let me start off by introducing myself: My name is Nicki, I am 18 yrs old, and live in Arkansas. I am also an aspiring actress. I LOVE acting - I've been performing on stages since I was about 8 (of course, we lived in New York and later moved to central Florida, so it was pretty easy to find minor acting roles). I also love to play music - I was in a Bluegrass/Gospel band in Florida called the Overall Band (guess what we wore....!). I played (and still do play) the Mandolin.

Okay, enough history! Today I am going to get my new head shots! I am so very excited! I dyed my hair last night - it used to be a dark red/brown/auburn-y color, but now it's more strawberry blonde with low lights. I changed it on my resumé but now I need to get my head shots redone! I will post them on here as soon as I get them. Hopefully they come out really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment